Sunday, October 28, 2012

Another Finish

Another project to scratch off my FAL Q4 List: I finally finished a purse for my sewing notions that I started 1,5 years ago. It was an UFO that sat on my shelf almost finished. It just needed another hour or two and it was done…

I can’t remember the name of the fabrics I used but I guess they were from our Local Fabric Store.

Nähutensilo5

This is the interior…

Nähutensilo1

A pocket for scissors and rotary cutter and some elastic for pens and a seam ripper.

Nähutensilo2

The pincussions can be attached by velcro.

Nähutensilo3

And there is another pocket for more notions like thread spools and bias-tape-maker.

Nähutensilo4

Eventually I would have liked it better with a bias binding. But it is too late now. And I’m not going to turn a finished project back into an UFO, am I? (o;

Have a nice sewing week!
Christine

7 comments:

  1. ohh so sweet, be great for taking to FQ2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is lovely and, as Pippa says, perfect for taking to London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a finish! What a cute sew-on-the-go bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love how the pincushions attach with velcro - how handy is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very cool, and handy as can be! Very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get the pattern or did you make the pattern??? Tutorial?????

    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really cute. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...