Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gift revelation

Some weeks ago I have shown you this quilted panel but could not reveal the completed project.

Handschuh für Brigitte Patchwork panel

Infact, I made two of them:

Handschuh für Brigitte wip 1

Here they are cut to shape… No more clues needed, I guess (o;

Handschuh für Brigitte wip

And this is the finished gift: A BBQ Glove for my friend Brigitte made from some scraps and a mini charm pack of COMMA and bound in a dark grey cotton print.

Handschuh für Brigitte

This is the end of my non-official COMMA series – I promise to turn to other projects for some weeks. But I will get back to this fabric line sooner or later – it is my absolute favourite and I can’t wait to get my hand on larger pieces (o:

Hoping to get back to you soon,
all theses christmassy preperations just beat me up…
Christine

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Can't wait to get my hands on that line ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved your comma projects! And I think I have a new favourite fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. You make my day :o)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...